Studio owners and managers can enable and disable workstation profiles. When a workstation profile is disabled, it cannot be used. It will only be available for use if you enable it.
To enable a workstation profile:
- If you did not disable the workstation profile, find out who did and ask them why it was disabled. There may be a reason for it being disabled and now might not be a good time to enable it again.
- When you are sure that the workstation profile can be enabled, log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or studio manager.
- Select Studio. Then select your studio in the list and select Manage Studio.
- Select Workstations.
- In the workstation profiles list, select the disabled workstation that you want to enable.
- Select the Enable button.