The workstation profile list is shown on the Workstations screen and it contains a list of all of the existing workstation profiles in your SimpleCloud instance. From here, you can create new workstation profiles and view or make changes to your existing workstation profiles.
To display the workstation profile list:
- Log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or studio manager.
- Select Studio.
- Select your studio and Manage Studio.
- Select Workstations to view a list of the workstation profiles that have already been created on your SimpleCloud instance.
At the top of the list, there are features to help you find the workstation profile you are looking for:
From left to right, these settings are:
- Search - Search for a specific workstation profile by name
- Refresh - Reset the workstation profile list back to the default settings
- List Number - Choose how many workstation profiles can be shown in the list
- Sort - Reorganize the list according to workstation profile name, status, or codename.
For each workstation profile, you can see:
- The operating system
- The name of the workstation profile
- The status of the workstation profile and also its codename. To find out more, see Workstation profile status.
From the list, you can:
- Create a workstation profile
- Edit a workstation profile
- Disable a workstation profile
- Duplicate a workstation profile
- Delete a workstation profile.