To remove a user from a project:
- Log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or studio manager.
- On the dashboard, look in the Projects section and select the project that the user belongs to.
When you select a project, SimpleCloud displays the project resources.
- Select Permissions to display a list of the users in the project.
- Select the user you want to remove. When you select the user, a more detailed view of the user's permissions appears.
- Make sure that the user you want to remove is selected, and then select the arrow icon next to the Update button. Select the Delete option to remove the user from the project.
- Choose when you want the deletion to take place:
- Proceed only when user has logged out - The deletion will not take place until the selected user logs out of the workstation(s).
- Proceed immediately and log-out any active users - The deletion will take place immediately. The user will be logged-out automatically.
- Type YES in upper case in the confirmation field and then select Accept to remove the user.
SimpleCloud will remove the user from the project either immediately or when they next log out, depending on your choice in step 6. Once removed, that user will not be able to work on your project. If you need to reinstate them, see Add users to a project.