If you are going to use render farms, you first need to assign them to your project. Usually, this is done when the project is created, but you can edit a project to add or remove render farms at any time.
To change the render farms that are used on a project:
- Log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or studio manager.
- On the dashboard, look in the Projects section and select the project that you want to edit.
When you select a project, SimpleCloud displays the project resources.
- Select the edit icon (cogs) at the right-hand side of the Project Farms section. SimpleCloud then loads the Available Farms in the right-hand column.
- To add a render farm to the project, select the farm you want in the Available Farms section and drag and drop it into the Project Farms section. Note that at the top of the Available Farms section, there is a search, and you can use this to find farms by name if they are not listed.
- To remove a render farm from a project, select its delete icon (x) in the Project Farms section.
- Select Update to save the changes you have made.