Render farms can only be used on the projects they are associated with. So if you want your project to use a render farm for processing, you must associate your project with the farm.
In this article, we explain how to associate an existing render farm with one or more of your projects. But you can also associate a render farm with a project when you create a render farm or edit a project (see Render farms on a project).
To associate an existing render farm with one or more projects:
- Log on as a studio owner or studio manager. Only these types of user have the permission to edit a render farm.
- Select Studio.
- Select your studio and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Processing.
SimpleCloud displays a list of the render farms.
- Select the render farm you want to change. SimpleCloud reveals the render farm's settings.
- To change the projects that use the render farm, select the edit icon (cog) for the Involved in Projects section. Then drag and drop the projects that you want to use the render farm from the Available Projects section into the Involved in Projects section.
To remove a project, select its delete icon (x).
- Select Update to save your changes.