Typically, users are assigned to projects when the project is first created. This involves adding the user in the project's settings, as described in Add a user to a project. But it is also possible to assign a project to a user from the user's profile.
To assign a project to a user from their user profile:
- Log in using a Studio Owner or a Studio Manager account.
- On the Dashboard, select Studio to display the Studio page.
- Select the studio and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Team to display a list of the team members that have access to your studio.
- Select the user you want to edit. Their entry in the list expands to reveal the settings for that user account.
- Select the Projects section heading to display the Available Projects sidebar. Then drag and drop a project into the Projectssection.
SimpleCloud assigns the project to the user and opens the project's settings.
In the Member roles section:
In the FTP Permissions section:
In the Assigned Workstations section, select the workstations that the user can access for this project.
Select Update to confirm your changes.