If you have a complex flowchart with lots of entities, the mini map is a useful navigation tool. When enabled, it shows a small map of the entire flowchart in the top corner, with a red box to show the area that you are currently looking at.
To display the mini map:
- Log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or manager.
- On the Dashboard, select the project that has the pipeline flowchart you want to change.
- Select Pipeline in the header menu to display the pipeline flowchart.
- Select the tab for the pipeline you want to change (Entity types flowchart or Disciplines flowchart).
- Select the edit button (cog) at the bottom to display the flowchart properties.
- Check the Mini map box to display the mini map (or clear the box to hide the mini map).