Grid for pipeline flowcharts
Modified on: Thu, 16 Sep, 2021 at 11:40 AM
The pipeline flowcharts have a grid feature that you can turn on and off. The grid is useful when you are adding content to the flowchart and need to align different items.
- Log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or manager.
- On the Dashboard, select the project that has the pipeline flowchart you want to change.
- Select Pipeline in the header menu to display the pipeline flowchart.
- Select the tab for the pipeline you want to change (Entity types flowchart or Disciplines flowchart).
- Select the edit button (cog) at the bottom to display the flowchart properties.
- Use the Grid checkbox to toggle the grid on and off.
- To change the color of the grid lines, select the color box to the right of the grid checkbox. SimpleCloud presents you with a color selector.
- Select a color from the color charts. Use the large chart to choose a shade and the narrow side chart to choose the color.
- Overwrite the HTML code with a different HTML color code
- Overwrite the RGB values with different RGB values.
- To change the size of the grid, enter a value in the field to the right of the color selector box. For example, here, the grid is set to 20 and so the space between grid lines becomes smaller. Increase the value for more space between grid lines or reduce it for less space.
- Use the Snap checkbox to control whether items align with the grid lines automatically. If you need free control over the positioning, clear the box. If you want everything to align neatly with the gridlines, check the box.
- Select Update.
- At the prompt, you can add a summary of any changes you made. The first summary field acts like a title for your summary, and when you add text to it, the second field becomes available. The second field is larger and you can enter a more detailed summary here. Note that you do not have to enter a summary at all, it is optional.
- Select Accept.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.