We recommend that you give each of your entities a unique color, so that it is easy to differentiate between them on the Entity Flowchart Pipeline tab. The color that you choose for each entity is also used on the Disciplines flowchart - it is used as the color for a bookmark on the top corner of any disciplines that are associated with that entity.
To set the color for an entity:
- Log in as a studio owner or administrator.
- On the Dashboard, look in the Projects section and select the project that has the pipeline you want to edit.
When you select the project, SimpleCloud shows the project Resources. Then select Pipeline in the header menu to display the pipeline flowchart.
- Select the entity that you want to edit. SimpleCloud displays the entity's properties in the sidebar.
- Select the color identifier box to display a color selector.
- Select a color from the color charts. Use the large chart to choose a shade and the narrow side chart to choose the color.
- Overwrite the HTML code with a different HTML color code
- Overwrite the RGB values with different RGB values.
- Select Update.
- At the prompt, you can add a summary of any changes you made. The first summary field acts like a title for your summary, and when you add text to it, the second field becomes available. The second field is larger and you can enter a more detailed summary here. Note that you do not have to enter a summary at all, it is optional.
- Select Accept.