To make changes to the properties of an existing user group:
- Log in using a Studio Owner or a Studio Manager account.
- On the Dashboard, select Studio to display the Studio page.
- Select the studio and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Team to display a list of the team members that have access to your studio.
- Select the Groups tab.
- Select the group that you want to change. SimpleCloud displays the group's settings.
- Use the settings to change the group. You can change the:
- Select Update.
SimpleCloud applies the changes to your group. It automatically updates any other groups with the parent/child information that you have entered. For example, if you set your group to be removed from a parent "Animators" group, the "Animators" group will no longer have your group listed in its Children Groups section. There is no need for you to change the settings there as well.