If you are using Resilio with SimpleCloud Animation, you can control which users can manage the Resilio synchronization process. You do this by editing each user account and giving/removing the Resilio special permission.
The Resilio special permission only works if you have configured Resilio to connect with SimpleCloud. If you do not have the connection in place, the permission has no effect. For instructions on setting up Resilio to connect with SimpleCloud, please contact customer support.
- Log in using a Studio Owner or a Studio Manager account.
- On the Dashboard, select Studio to display the Studio page.
- Select the studio and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Team to display a list of the team members that have access to your studio.
Select the user you want to edit. Their entry in the list expands to reveal the settings for that user account.
- In the Special Permissions section, either
- Check the Resilio box to give the user access to manage the sync process
- Clear the Resilio box to prevent the user from being able to manage the sync process.
- Select Update.