The studios list shows all of the studios that you can access. You can also use it to create a new virtual studio or edit an existing one.
To display the studio list:
The studios list contains:
- Create a new studio button (see Create a new studio).
- Search and sorting tools for the list. You can use these to:
- Search for particular studios by name
- Return the list back to its default settings
- Control how many studios are shown on one page of the list
- Order the list in alphabetical or reverse-alphabetical order.
- Studio status label (see studio status).
If you select a studio or the down arrow icon to the right of the studio status label, a drop-down section appears. It contains a Manage studio button, which, if you select it, takes you to the settings for the studio. That's where you can add virtual workstations, projects, etc.