With the Disable feature, you can make a studio unavailable for use without deleting it from SimpleCloud. This can be useful when you are setting up your SimpleCloud and you want to keep the studio and its configuration, but do not want it to be used at the moment. You can then enable the studio at a later time so that it becomes available again.
To disable a studio:
- Log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or studio manager. Only these users have the permissions to disable a studio.
- Select Studio.
- Select the studio you want to disable, and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Settings to display the studio profile.
- Select the arrow icon button next to Update, and then select Disable.
- Choose when you want the studio to be disabled:
- Proceed only when user has logged out - The studio will not be disabled until all active users log out of the workstations associated with this studio.
- Proceed immediately and log-out any active users - The studio will be disabled immediately. Any active users are logged-out automatically.
- Enter YES in the field and then select Accept to confirm that you want to disable the studio.
The studio is now disabled and team members cannot log in to it. To make it available again, you will need to enable the studio.