In this article, you will learn how to disable a studio schedule that is currently enabled. If you are new to using studio schedules, we recommend that you refer to Schedule access to a studio before you disable one.
You can disable studio schedules that you do not want to use right now, but you do want to keep for use in the future. For example, let's say you have two studio schedules, Schedule A and Schedule B:
- Schedule A sets the studio to be available on Fridays
- Schedule B sets it to be unavailable on Fridays.
If both schedules are enabled, they will clash and the studio will be available on Fridays. So, in this scenario, if you wanted the studio to be unavailable on Fridays, you could disable Schedule A.
To disable a studio schedule, access the studio's Settings and then, in the Studio Schedule section:
- Log on as a studio owner or studio manager. Only these types of user have the permission to set studio schedules.
- Select Studio.
- Select your studio and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Studio Schedule section.
- Select the studio you want to disable.
- Select the arrow icon next to the Update button to reveal a menu.
- Select Disable.
- Enter YES to confirm you want to disable the schedule.
The studio schedule is now unavailable and SimpleCloud will not apply it to your studio. To use it again, you will need to enable it.