Edit a project if you need to:
- Make changes to an existing project
- Set user permissions
- Add/change a pipeline or DAM
To recover a project that has been marked for deletion, see Recover a project. To remove a project that has been marked for deletion, see Purge a project.
To edit a project:
- Log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or studio manager.
- On the dashboard, look in the Projects section and select the project that you want to edit.
When you select a project, SimpleCloud displays the project resources.
- Use the Project Resources settings to change the:
- Name of the project. Note that you cannot change the Codename.
- Project image. Select the image to upload a new one as a replacement.
- Project storage. Drag and drop storage from the Available Storage section into the Project Storage section. (See Storage for a project).
- Project farms. Select the edit icon (cogs) for Project Farms and then drag and drop render farms between the Project Farms and Available Farms sections. (See Render farms on a project).
- Storage for the pipeline and DAM. Drag and drop storage from the Available Storage section into the Pipeline Storage box in the Project Storage section. (See Storage for a project).
- Select Update to save any changes you have made to the project resources.
- Select Permissions if you want to change:
- Access to workstations in your project
- Member roles for users in your project
- FTP access for users in your project
To change the permissions, select the user that you want to edit, then use the workstation, member roles, and FTP access settings to make the changes. Select Update to save the changes. To find out more, see Permissions for project members.
- Select Pipeline if you want to edit the pipeline that is used for your project. This will display the Pipeline editor, which you can use to make the changes.
- Select DAM if you want to edit the Digital Asset Management that is used for your project. This will display the DAM settings, which you can use to make the changes and then select Update to save them.