To contribute to your projects, each user needs access to one or more workstations. These are the computers that users will log into remotely, and use to complete their tasks. The workstations have different applications and specifications, as defined in your SimpleCloud plan and in the workstation profiles.
- Log in using a Studio Owner or a Studio Manager account.
- On the Dashboard, select Studio to display the Studio page.
- Select the studio and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Team to display a list of the team members that have access to your studio.
- Select the user you want to edit. Their entry in the list expands to reveal the settings for that user account.
- In the Projects section, select the project that you want to change. This reveals the project's settings.
- In the Assigned Workstations section, select the drop-down box and choose a workstation to assign to the user.
To remove a user's access to a workstation, select its X icon.
- Select Update to confirm your changes.