To control whether an entity in your pipeline accepts publications and tasks:
- Log in as a studio owner or administrator.
- From the Dashboard, select the project you want to view to display its Resources. Then select Pipeline in the header menu to display the pipeline flowchart.
If a pipeline has not been set up for the project, you are shown the pipeline creation page instead. You can use that to create a pipeline.
- On the pipeline flowchart, select an entity and then look in the Entity Type Properties sidebar. It shows the property settings for the selected entity, its fields, and its status types.
- Use the checkboxes:
- Check the Accepts publications box if you want the entity to accept publications.
- Check the Accepts tasks box if you want the entity to accept tasks.
- Select Update to confirm your changes.