Download pipeline flowchart as an image file
Modified on: Thu, 16 Sep, 2021 at 11:41 AM
To download your pipeline flowchart as an image file:
- Log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or manager.
- On the Dashboard, select the project that has the pipeline flowchart you want to use.
- Select Pipeline in the header menu to display the pipeline flowchart.
- Select the tab for the pipeline you want to change (Entity types flowchart or Disciplines flowchart).
- Select the edit button (cog) at the bottom to display the flowchart properties.
- Select the image button at the bottom of the Flowchart Properties box.
- At the prompt, define the settings for the image:
- Scale - Choose the size of the image from the list of available sizes (in pixels).
- File format -Choose to download the image as a jpeg or png file (png is the default).
- Transparency - Check the box if you want the background to be transparent. Clear the box if you want to include the background in the image.
- Select Accept to download the image.
- If you are using the desktop version of SimpleCloud Animation, choose the directory that the image will download into. If you are using the browser version, the image will download in the browser (typically, to your downloads folder).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.