When you are working with flowcharts, you may need to zoom out so that you can see a larger area of the flowchart. Doing this scales down the text, making it more difficult to read, and this is where the Helper ToolTip is really useful. If you enable it, the Helper ToolTip shows a text description of any item that you hover the cursor over. The text is shown in a box in the top corner, so is easy to read no matter how zoomed in or out the flowchart is.
To turn the Helper ToolTip feature on or off:
- Log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or manager.
- On the Dashboard, select the project that has the pipeline flowchart you want to change.
- Select Pipeline in the header menu to display the pipeline flowchart.
- Select the tab for the pipeline you want to change (Entity types flowchart or Disciplines flowchart).
- Select the edit button (cog) at the bottom to display the flowchart properties.
- Check the Helper ToolTip box to turn the feature on or clear it to turn it off. If you turn it on, you can position the cursor over any item on the flowchart and the ToolTip will appear in the top corner.