Each discipline on a Discipline Flowchart can contain one or more components. If one of your disciplines contains components that are not needed, you can remove them:
- Display the Disciplines flowchart.
From the Dashboard, select the project that contains the Disciplines flowchart. Then select the Pipeline option in the header menu to display the pipeline flowchart. Select the Disciplines flowchart tab.
- Select the component you want to delete. The discipline properties are shown in the sidebar on the right.
- Select the X icon at the end of the component's row on the Components tab
- Select the X icon at the end of the component on the Discipline Flowchart.
- Confirm that you want to delete the component and select Accept.
SimpleCloud deletes the component from the discipline.