To synchronize your Digital Asset Manager with SimpleCloud Animation, contact us to discuss your requirements. We provide a bespoke service where our engineers will configure your system so that:
- Important data from your DAM is imported into SimpleCloud Animation
- The DAM page in SimpleCloud Animation is regularly synchronized with your DAM, so that changes to the data are visible in both SimpleCloud and in your DAM.
The synchronization service includes the initial importing of your DAM data and also the setting up of a special synchronization application.
How the DAM synchronization service works
The synchronization service works like this:
- You contact us to request the DAM synchronization service.
- If you decide to go ahead with the service, we will provide you with a template. You will need to complete the template to define what information you want to be synchronized in SimpleCloud Animation.
- When we receive your template, our developers will program your SimpleCloud Animation instance to:
- Connect to your commercial DAM.
- Retrieve the relevant data from your DAM.
- Present the data on the DAM page in your SimpleCloud Animation instance.
- Regularly synchronize the SimpleCloud Animation DAM and your commercial DAM so that they contain the same information and are updated.