Each user group has a color that is defined when the group is first created. But you can change the color, if required.
To change the color of a group:
- Log in using a Studio Owner or a Studio Manager account.
- On the Dashboard, select Studio to display the Studio page.
- Select the studio and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Team to display a list of the team members that have access to your studio.
- Select the Groups tab.
- Select the group that you want to change. SimpleCloud displays the group's settings.
- Select the color identifier box to display a color selector.
- Select a color from the color charts. Use the large chart to choose a shade and the narrow side chart to choose the color.
- Overwrite the HTML code with a different HTML color code
- Overwrite the RGB values with different RGB values.
- Select Update.