To remove a user from a user group so that they no longer inherit the permissions of the group:
- Log in using a Studio Owner or a Studio Manager account.
- On the Dashboard, select Studio to display the Studio page.
- Select the studio and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Team to display a list of the team members that have access to your studio.
- Select the Groups tab.
- Select the group that you want to change. SimpleCloud displays the group's settings.
- Select the Users section and select X for the user you want to remove from the group. The user's status bar changes to red.
If you change your mind, select the undo icon next to the red status bar to restore the user. This is only available when you delete a user but have not yet selected update.
- Select Update.
SimpleCloud removes the user from the group. That user will no longer inherit the permissions that are set for the group. They will only have the permissions that are set for their individual user account.
It's also possible to remove a user from a group by editing their user account. To find out more, see Change an individual user's membership of a group.