If you want a user to connect via a bonded OpenVPN service, edit their user account and give them the VPN special permission.
The VPN special permission only works if you have configured SimpleCloud to work with a bonded OpenVPN service. If you do not have the configuration in place, the permission has no effect. For instructions on setting up a bonded OpenVPN service for SimpleCloud connections, please contact customer support.
To control whether a user can connect via a bonded OpenVPN:
- Log in using a Studio Owner or a Studio Manager account.
- On the Dashboard, select Studio to display the Studio page.
- Select the studio and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Team to display a list of the team members that have access to your studio.
Select the user you want to edit. Their entry in the list expands to reveal the settings for that user account.
- In the Special Permissions section, either
- Check the VPN box to give the user access to connect via a bonded OpenVPN
- Clear the VPN box to prevent the user from being able to connect via a bonded OpenVPN.
- Select Update.