If you no longer need a workstation profile, you can delete it to remove it completely from your SimpleCloud instance. But note that if you do delete it and later decide that you need it again, you will have to recreate it from scratch.
If you want to stop a workstation profile from being used, but think you may need to use it at a later date, you could disable it instead of deleting it. When you disable it, it is unavailable for use, but its settings are stored so that you can enable it at a future date.
To delete a workstation profile from your SimpleCloud instance:
- Log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or studio manager and select Studio. Then select your studio in the list and select Manage Studio.
- Select Workstations to display the workstations list.
- Select the workstation you want to delete.
- Select the arrow icon next to the Update button, and then select Delete.
- Choose when you want the deletion to take place:
- Proceed only when every session is closed - The deletion will not take place until all active users log out of the computers in this workstation profile.
- Proceed immediately and log-out any active users - The deletion will take place immediately. Any active users are logged-out automatically.
- Enter YES in the field and then select Accept to confirm the deletion.