When you manage a studio, you have access to the studio's Processing screen, which contains the render farms list. The list shows all of the existing render farms in your studio and you can use it to view or edit those, or you can add a new render farm.
To display the render farms list:
- Log on as a studio owner or studio manager.
- Select Studio.
- Select your studio and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Processing.
SimpleCloud displays a list of the render farms.
At the top of the list, there are features to help you find the render farm you are looking for:
From left to right, these settings are:
- Search - Search for a specific render farm by name
- Refresh - Reset the render farms list back to the default settings
- List Number - Choose how many render farms can be shown in the list
- Sort - Reorganize the list according to render farm name, status, or codename.
For each render profile, you can see the name of the render farm and the status.
From the list, you can:
- Create a render farm
- Edit a render farm
- Duplicate a render farm
- Enable a render farm
- Disable a render farm
- Delete a render farm