When you edit a studio, you have access to the studio Settings. You can use these to make various changes to the studio (see below).
You can use these settings to:
- Change the studio name, see Studio name and icon
- Change the studio image, see Studio name and icon
- Change the studio invoicing details,
- How long SimpleCloud will allow a session to be idle before it ends the session automatically, see End session automatically due to inactivity
- Whether two-factor authentication (2FA) is needed for certain features, see Choose which features require two-step verification (2FA) and Set up two-factor authentication (2FA)
- View, edit and create studio schedules, see Schedule access to a studio
- Set the common files for the studio, such as wallpaper images, see Upload fonts and other files to your studio folders.