Your studio has shared folders that you can use to upload commonly used files such as fonts and wallpapers. Once uploaded, these files are available on all of the workstations that are associated with your studio.
To upload fonts and other files:
- Log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or studio manager. Only these types of users have access to all of the studio management settings.
- On the Dashboard, select Studio to display the studios list.
- Select the name of the studio that you want to manage. Alternatively, you can select the down arrow icon at the far-right of the studio row.
- Select Manage studio.
- In the menu banner, select Settings.
- In the Manage Studio Folders section, select the Wallpapers tab if you want to upload wallpaper images. The image you upload can be used as the background image for your SimpleCloud workstations.
- Select the Load files(s) from your computer field to display a browse dialog. Then browse to the .png image you want to use and select Upload.
- If you want to upload fonts, select the Fonts tab.
- Select the Load files(s) from your computer field to display a browse dialog. Then browse to the font file you want to use.
- Repeat step 9 until you have selected all of the fonts you want to use, and then select Upload.
The files are uploaded to the workstations that are associated with this studio. There is no need to install any font files, they are installed automatically so that they are available to use.