Each user has a user profile that defines what features the user can access. As a studio owner or studio manager, you can edit a user's profile and change their access permissions, membership of groups, and set limits. You can also assign them to projects and workstations.
To make changes to an existing user profile:
- Log in using a Studio Owner or a Studio Manager account.
- On the Dashboard, select Studio to display the Studio page.
- Select the studio and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Team to display a list of the team members that have access to your studio.
- Select the user you want to edit. Their entry in the list expands to reveal the settings for that user account.
- Use the user profile settings to make your changes. You can change the:
- User's role
- User's access to the internet on workstations
- User's permission to upload and download files using an FTP client
- Special permissions
- Group membership
- Limits for the user
- Projects that the user works on (see Assign a project on a user's profile)
- Permissions per project, including their project member role, FTP access for that project, and workstation access.
- Select Update to save your changes.