Each user has a user profile that you can use to assign the user to projects, control their internet access and FTP access, set limits, and assign to workstations.
To make changes to an existing user profile:
- Log in using a Studio Owner or a Studio Manager account.
- On the Dashboard, select Studio to display the Studio page.
- Select the studio and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Team to display a list of the team members that have access to your studio.
- Select the user you want to edit. Their entry in the list expands to reveal the settings for that user account.
- Use the user profile settings to make your changes. You can change the:
- Select Update to save your changes.