In SimpleCloud, every virtual studio has its own team. To get people to work on your studio projects, you must first invite them to your team. Once they are in your studio team, you can assign them to your projects.
Each team member has a user profile, and in that, you can control:
- The user's role. They can be a studio manager or a regular user
- Whether the user can access the internet on the workstations in your studio
- Whether the user can upload and/or download via FTP
- Any limitations that you want to put on the user's account
- When the user can log in
- What projects the user can work on
- The user's active sessions.
What do you want to do?
- Add someone to your studio's team, see Invite people to join your Studio
- Change a user role
- Control a user's internet access
- Control a user's FTP access
- Limit a user's account so that they only have access at certain times or can only spend a limited amount of credits
- View and control a user's active sessions
- Delete a team member.