If you are a studio owner or studio manager, you can manage your studios. Managing a studio involves configuring the settings so the studio has:
- Appropriate team members to work on your projects
- Workstations that your team members can use to contribute to your projects
- Projects that define the various tasks that need to be completed
- Storage for the project files
- Access to rendering farms (if needed) for processing
To access the management features for one of your studios:
- Log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or studio manager. Only these types of users have access to all of the studio management settings.
- On the Dashboard, select Studio to display the studios list.
- Select the name of the studio that you want to manage. Alternatively, you can select the down arrow icon at the far-right of the studio row.
- Select Manage studio.
Simple Cloud shows an overview page. Also, the menu options in the top banner change so that you now have access to the studio management features.
You can use the studio management options to:
- Invite team members
- Set a team member's role and FTP access
- Assign projects to a team member, see Add a user to a project.
- Create workstation profiles or edit existing workstation profiles, see Workstation profiles.
- Manage the storage for your projects, see Storage.
- Create and configure projects, see Projects.
- Manage your licensing
- Manage rendering farms (processing), see Render farms (Processing)
- Manage the studio profile, which includes time zone, studio icon, schedule, security settings, and shared files such as fonts. See the following articles: