In this article, you will learn how to make changes to a studio schedule that already exists. If you are new to using studio schedules, we recommend that you refer to Schedule access to a studio before you edit a studio schedule.
To edit a studio schedule:
- Log on as a studio owner or studio manager. Only these types of user have the permission to set studio schedules.
- Select Studio.
- Select your studio and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Studio Schedule section.
- Select the studio schedule that you want to change.
- To change the name or the time zone settings for the schedule, use the settings above the schedule grid. By default, the studio schedule is set to use the same time zone as the studio.
- Select the time you want to change. Drag the ends of the highlight box to make the time smaller or larger and you can move the entire highlight box to a different day or time. To add a new scheduled time, select an empty time slot to create a new highlight box and then size and position that. You can add many different time periods to each day if needed.
- Select Update to save your changes.
Remember that SimpleCloud will attempt to use all of those schedules that are enabled. For this reason, it is important to look at the timings in each schedule and think carefully about when the studio is going to be available.
If any of the schedules say that a studio is available, then it will be available, even if other schedules say it is unavailable.
If needed, you can disable or delete some of your schedules to avoid clashes.