In this article, you will learn how to enable a studio schedule that is currently disabled. If you are new to using studio schedules, we recommend that you refer to Schedule access to a studio before you enable one.
When you enable a studio schedule, SimpleCloud will start using the schedule again to determine when your studio should be available. This can potentially cause conflicts with other studio schedules, as described in Disable a studio schedule. For this reason, we recommend that before you enable a studio schedule, you carefully consider what days and times the studio should be available, and then look at the availability that is set in any other schedules for the studio.
- Log on as a studio owner or studio manager. Only these types of user have the permission to set studio schedules.
- Select Studio.
- Select your studio and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Studio Schedule section.
- Select the studio you want to enable.
- Select Enable.
- Enter YES to confirm you want to enable the schedule.
- Select Accept.
The studio schedule is now enabled and SimpleCloud will apply it to your studio.