When you create a studio, you add the basic information that is needed, including the name, codename, and invoicing information. But there are additional features that you can set for each studio, such as the time zone, two-step
verification, and automatic closing of idle sessions.
To make these additional changes, edit the studio profile:
- Log in to Simple Cloud.
- On the Dashboard, select Studio to display the studios list.
- Select the name of the studio that you want to manage. Alternatively, you can select the down arrow icon at the far-right of the studio row.
- Select Manage studio.
- Select Settings.
SimpleCloud displays the studio settings.
- Use the studio settings to make changes to the studio. You can create or change:
- Name of the studio (see Studio name and icon)
- Logo graphic used for the studio (see Studio name and icon)
- Invoicing information (see Change invoicing information)
- Preferred time zone (see Timezone for studio)
- Idle session time limit (see End session automatically due to inactivity)
- Two-step verification requirements (see Choose which features require two-step verification (2FA))
- Studio schedules to control when the studio is available for use (see Create a new studio schedule and Edit a studio schedule).
- Studio folders for sharing common files such as fonts (see Upload fonts and other files to studio folders).