If needed, you can change the settings of an existing storage volume. For example, you may want to increase its storage capacity so that there is more space available for your project.
- Log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or studio manager.
- Select Studio.
- Select the studio you want to change, and then select Manage Studio.
- Select Storage to display the storage volumes list. It contains a list of the volumes that have been allocated to the studio you selected.
- Select a volume to display information about that particular volume.
- Use the settings to:
- If required, use the arrow button next to the Update button to:
- To save your changes, select the Update button.