The storage volume list is shown on the Storage screen and it contains a list of all of the existing storage volumes that are assigned to your studio. From here, you can create new volumes and view or make changes to your existing volumes.
To display the storage volume list:
- Log in to SimpleCloud as a studio owner or studio manager.
- Select Studio.
- Select your studio and Manage Studio.
- Select Storage.
- At the top, there is a collapsible Network Storage Overview section. Select the arrow icon in the corner to expand and collapse it. This section provides a dashboard-style summary of how your storage is being used. On the left it shows how much storage is assigned and unassigned in your plan. On the right it shows how much of the studio's storage is currently assigned and used and assigned and free.
- In the storage list, there is a row for each storage volume that is assigned to your studio.
There is always a "software reserved" storage volume. This reserved volume is needed to store the resources that are required for the software. It is also used to save persistent user data, such as application configuration and documents and downloads.
At the top of the list, there are features to help you find the storage volume you are looking for:
From left to right, these settings are:
- Search - Search for a specific volume by name
- Refresh - Reset the storage volume list back to the default settings
- List Number - Choose how many volumes can be shown in the list
- Sort - Reorganize the list according to volume name, status, size, used space, or codename.
For each volume, you can see:
- The name of the volume.
- The capacity of the volume.
- The percentage of the volume space that has been used.
- The status of the workstation profile and also its codename. To find out more, see storage volume status.
From the list, you can:
- Create a storage volume for a studio
- View the storage volumes for a studio
- View information about a specific storage volume
- Storage volume status
- Enable a storage volume
- Disable a storage volume
- Increase the storage capacity of a storage volume
- Use dynamic storage capacity to increase the capacity automatically
- Delete a storage volume
- Recover a storage volume
- Check your studio is bound to an active plan.